Sunday, March 23, 2014

Yogurt & Banana Face Mask

I'm totally addicted in using D.I.Y thingy on my own!!
So this round I'm doing Yogurt & Banana Face Mask..~
Hmm.. this combination of ingredients actually helps in keeping moisture on your skin.
So what do u have to prepare are 1 ripe banana, 1/4 plain yogurt, & 2 tablespoons of honey.

Honey, Banana, Plain yogurt.

Then, put the ingredients you need in a bowl and then mash it together.




Next, slowly apply on your face. (p/s: you can put on some newspaper or what on the floor, because it's quite watery and might drip all over)


Wait for 15-20 minutes, and rinse it off with warm water.


I look tired because it was already 11pm that time HAHAHA!


My own feedback: It's really watery!! So I had to be really careful when putting on the mixture on my face. Moreover, The mixture still left a lot more and I think it can be used and share with 2-3 persons. Perhaps, you can also apply the rest of the mixture on your hand or legs, like what I did as well. HAHHAH


It was my first time doing D.I.Y face mask. HAHAH hmmm FUN!
Hope you guys will like this sharing and please feel free to comment and give me some new ideas on what to do next. xD I will like to give a try !! Thankssss ;)
#SecondD.I.Y



No comments:

Post a Comment