Sunday, March 23, 2014

Egg Hairmask

OHMYGOD, I just did a EGG HAIRMASK HAHAHHAAHA

I was too bored and free at home so I actually did some research on it and TADA!
I found a very simple ingredient to regain the protein of your hair!
So let me tell you the benefits of using eggs on your hair. Eggs help in making your hair shiny, and prevent dandruff, hair loss, and flaky scalp. It also helps to make hair thicker and follicle stronger. Not only that, the main reason I'm using this method is because it's really easy and simple to prepare, since I believe everyone should have eggs at home. xD
Left: Egg yolk    Right: Egg white

What you have to do to begin this egg hair mask is you have to prepare an egg and separate the egg yolk and egg white in different bowls. Then, put on the white on the top of your hair and the yolk on the tips of the hair. YEA DONE...isn't it easy?






Just leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it with your regular shampoo and cold water. Remember to use cold water, otherwise, the egg will be cooked on your head HAHAHA.



My feedback for using this method is....I actually dislike the smell of an uncooked egg. >< and it's really sticky and yea, a little bit disgusting. Yet, i found it's quite useful after I washed it. I can feel my hair become thicker, and getting more structured.

HAHA hope you guys like this sharing and if you found any new methods, feel free to comment and I'll like to have a try!! Thankssss #FirstD.I.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment